Tuesday 10 January 2017

Christmas over - life goes on.

I do like it when people come visiting, especially Carolyn because she is always good for at least an hour of solid tummy scratching and ear rubs.

Carolyn sits on my settee.  She doesn't mind sitting on my covers, and isn't a bit fussy about getting a few hairs on her clothes.  A very sensible lady with a magic touch.
I love Carolyn.

I think that Mum should put up a picture of me just inside the front door, with the words " I live here.  If you dont want my hairs on your clothes dont sit on my furniture". 

Or, how about "This house is dog hair friendly".  Just so that visitors know where we stand from the beginning.  That should weed out the whingers.

I helped take down the Christmas decorations.  Every time Mum kneeled down to do anything I put my head on her shoulder and licked her nose.  If she laughs I put both paws on her shoulders and push. She goes over, I jump on her and rough her up a bit.  She says I'm a hooligan.  I think its great fun.

Well, that's it.  I'm totally exhausted after all that. Nap time.  Time for forty-winks.  After all, a girl needs her beauty sleep if she is to stay looking gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment