Saturday 24 October 2015

The New Toy




thanks Mum

When Mum came home from shopping she bought me a new toy.  This one has five squeekers inside, lovely.  Must admit I go through toys pretty quickly, but I'm having a lot of fun with this one.


anyone watching?
no? I'll just bury this under the sofa.
I like shoving toys under the sofa.  Once I get them
there I can whine and fuss until someone comes and 
gets it out for me.  Then I toss it around a bit - then 
rebury underr the sofa.  I can keep this up for AGES.
I have a lot more patience than the folks - and 
stamina, lots of stamina.   It takes stamina to be
a perfect nuisance - and I, of course, am Perfect.
and pull the sofa cover and cushions off ....


another one bites the dust ... and in record time as well .. under 5 minutes from new toy to empty toyskin and litter .....      
wot new toy?  dont see one .....

No comments:

Post a Comment