Wednesday 7 October 2015

Good Girl, Bad Girl

Here we are again, at last.  Its been so long I have forgot some of the things I wanted to tell you.  It couldn't be helped though,  Mum's laptop went wibbly-woggly and it took Dad the whole day to fix it.  He said something got fried, but it certainly didn't smell like beef burgers, I like beef burgers.  I also like the slices of smoked pork sausage in my treats bag - I get two every time I am given my medicine.  Tasty.

Must confess I did something when Mum was out shopping and Dad's attention was not on me.  I ate the birds bread.  It was in a dish of water, soaking, and was right at the back of the kitchen worktop.  When I stood on my back legs and reached out with a paw I could just get it hooked on a claw.  So I hooked it over to the edge and ate the lot.  Organic wholemeal is wasted on birds.  Dad was worried, but Mum said as it was soaked with water it would not swell up in my tummy, just give me the runs.  I thought she meant over the fields, until I needed to go poo ..........


Mum started to take a ball with us over the park.  To give me something to do when none of my friends were about for me to chase.  She threw the ball and expected me to run after it.  okay.  great  I can do that.  Then she expected me to bring it back to her.  What for? I played with it for a while, then got fed up and dumped it.   Over the other side of the field.  Mum went and found it.  Human's are so strange, why throw it away if she still wanted it?

I reckon its just as much fun to fish something out of the rubbish bin at the picnic site and play with that.  Mum always puts it back when I've finished with it.  Maybe so it will be there for me again tomorrow?  

I've put this picture of trees in to please Mum.  She goes on about how lovely they look when the early morning sun lights them up.  Well, I ask you, trees?  I'm a girl, I dont do trees!  If I was a boy I'd be more interested.  But there you are, it keeps her happy.

Besides, trees can be a real nuisence.  They are an escape route for squirrels.  I can run much quicker than a squirrel, but I dont stand a chance when they nip up a tree!



I can spin round in circles and bark as much as I like but the dratted things dont fall down where I can get at them.  I'm sure they are just sitting up there laughing at me.  


Saw a funny thing when we went out over the fields in the evening.  Was a bit apprehensive at first, but it didn't actually do anything, so I took no notice and carried on hunting for birds.  Didn't take long to home in on a couple of pheasants.  Boy you should have heard them clacking as they flew away.  They dont fly very high, and one day I am sure I will get at least a tail feather!

Oh well, I'm for bed.  Its quite a tiring job keeping Mum and Dad busy all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment