Thursday 20 July 2017

My special friend ...

ZUMA!

His garden backs onto our field, and Dad often walks me past. If Zuma is out in the garden he comes running up to the wire fence.  We always say hello, but have not had the chance to play together because the fence is in the way .... until this evening.



Zuma's Mum was just bringing him back from his walk, and they go past our house.  That was my chance to say hello.

He is a real chunkie chappie, and very handsome..  I've got the legs, Zuma has the weight....... but we are both totally gorgeous.

One day, maybe, we could get to play over the field.  We would need plenty of room so we dont knock anyone over because we both get a bit boisterous.



Here are Zuma's family.  I got to give his Mum a kiss.  Dominik had hold of my lead.  Now I know they go past, I shall watch out the window for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment