Sunday 30 July 2017

..of bones and bar--b-q's

Well, they must have called in to that big special dog-treat-place when they went shopping.  You know the one, its got a rabbits in the middle of the floor (in a glass thingie so I can see them but not touch - how not-fair is that?), because they came home with a bone for me.

At first I was not quite sure what to do with it.  I carried it round, hid it under the cushions on the settee, and then got it out again 10 mins later ... then I dropped it on the stairs.  Dad said it was as good as a landmine for anyone coming downstairs in the dark.  Unreasonable Mum wouldn't let me chew at it on the bed, so I left it hidden on Dad's side, just where he would have stepped on it as he got up in the night ....

Finally I had it out in the garden ...



... but then I saw Dad taking the cover off the bar-b-q ...

... so the bone needed to be put somewhere safe while I helped Dad out.  I looked all around ...









....this looks like a reasonable place ...






..... but this looks better ......




... especially if I dig a bit of a hole, put the bone in and then cover it up ..... no-one will look under here ... should be quite safe ......




...bone?  what bone? 

(all I have to do is remember where I buried it!)



.... coming Dad .... I'm coming ....



..... so what can I do to help?

(oh my goodness, he's got beefburgers, sausages and STEAK ... I haven't had steak for simply AGES ..)



.... you dropped a bit ....


dont worry, I got it ... no mess ....


... and I know there is some on there specially for me, there always is ....

I LOVE bar-b-q's.



No comments:

Post a Comment