Wednesday 6 January 2016

Christmas is over.

 Looks like Christmas is all over. 

Humans are so funny, they spend all that time and trouble hanging glittery thingies on the walls, and then they spend just as long taking them all down again.  If they didn't want to keep them there, why did they do it in the first place??  Still, I am not really complaining, its rather interesting helping - and I am so very helpful.


Okay, I've got this lot, where do you want it?







 You've got to be joking, its never all going to fit into that box .......







 I am very helpful at a lot of things:  I helped the man who came earlier to crawl under the stairs to read the gas meter, I help keep the garden clear of all the bits the birds drop off the bird table - they are very messy - and I am extra efficient at helping to clean the dinner plates of the leftovers - cant put them in the dishwasher dirty, you know.  In fact I dont really think this house needs a dishwasher now they have me.

I know its a bit late, but Happy New Year to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment