Friday 22 January 2016

oh dearie dearie me

Wont be any pics for a little while until Mum is on her feet again.  I TOLD her to work on her landings before she decided to go flying again ... did she listen ?? course not .... now she is laid up with broken ankle.  happened monday.  we went shopping and I was left in the car.  No problem, they aren't long.   But this time they were long and I got bored.  Its boring sitting in the back waiting, so when I got really fed-up I wiggled through onto the back seats and went exploring.  First I explored an interesting bag and found a new toy they had bought me, so I played with that awhile.  But it did take a long time and I hadn't had my dinner so I 'explored' the Sainbsbury shopping bags and had a little snack or two just to keep me going.  When Dad eventually came back to car he wasn't very impresssed - I know he wasn't impressed cos he went straightway into Halfords and bought a dog guard so I couldn't do it again!  I ask you, how unreasonable is that?  Anyway we had to go home without Mum, cos she had to go to hospital in an ambulance.  We went and found her later though and brought her home.  Now I get to sleep all day on the bed with Mum as well as night time.

No comments:

Post a Comment