Friday 13 May 2016

Back with my mates...

I did go over the meadows this morning.  It was so nice to see all my old friends.  They have missed me.  All the old smells were still there, and the river, so I had a grand old time. 

The spaniels' Mum got the treats out ... I was there so fast I nearly burnt a path in the grass.  Those spaniels get quite good treats - not as good as my Mum's pieces of sausage, but good as extras ..




Ahh .. here comes more treats - and that Border Collie has a ball - bet I can get away with that too.


More old friends and more treats ... oh boy am I doing well today.  That's cos they have all missed me.  .... besides that Labrador doesn't really need all the treats her Dad has brought, she is a bit on the podgy side already, so I'm doing her a favour really ...




Its just right for a paddle ...

While Mum is hobbling up and getting the camera switched on, I'm off and away again for another dash around the field.  You have to be quicker than that Mum if you want to get a pic of me in the river ....





Still not quick enough ......


Ah well, you managed to snap one of me getting out of the river.  You will have to settle for that until you can move quicker.

Home for my Rice Crispies, and then my snooze.  I am really ready for my snooze now.

No comments:

Post a Comment