Wednesday 25 May 2016

Fields are fun too ...

Dad takes me over the fields every day, and now that the green stuff is growing its extra fun cos I can do my disappearing act.

 I went thataway. :))  If I stay in the tractor tracks I can see where I'm going, and run fast.  I can also run a long way cos the tracks go all the way to the other side of the field.  If there is something interesting i.e. rabbit, mouse etc , I will come off the tracks to follow the scent.  When I want to know whereabouts I am - and where Dad has got to, I have to jump up so my head is above the green stuff ...


... but you gotta be quick if you want to catch me on camera .... see missed!  ..... have another go ...

.... missed again!! I told you that you have to be quick!  By the time you have fumbled around I'm long gone ...

Over the fields is where I really get to be a Pointer and do Pointer things.  I'm in my element and I can run very fast in a big circle and come back from any direction whatever ....





....see... here I come from behind you .... and I'm motoring .... clear the way, clear the way, Pointer coming through ...





... and whoosh I'm gone ....

Come on Dad, a little more effort, I'm sure you could go faster if you tried .... or perhaps not ...

...and, oh dear, look what She is up to ... we bring her out and She brings her camera.  That's okay when she is taking photos of me, cos I'm gorgeous ....




..but who want to see silly flowers? okay so they are wild flowers, I just run straight though, haven't got time for smelling the flowers, there are MUCH more interesting smells.  This is a Bridle Way, which means horses and horses means .. well horses do what horses do and if Dad isn't quick enough I will just have a taste ...
Oh, did you yell Dad?  Mum has a much better way to distract me from horse droppings, its called sausage .....


Frozen.  Still.  I know its down there and I'm just going to be a statue until it moves ....

.. so its a just a mouse ... its gonna be MY mouse .. still .... still ... dont move a single hair ...

... then ..... leap in the air and ..

                 POUNCE ....





..who made them so dratted fast??

I missed again ... oh well, I didn't REALLY want it .....



..whats in my bowl probably tastes better anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment