Friday 8 July 2016

Mucking about in the River

Well, here we are again.  Another good time in the Splash.  I can do this for an hour or more, no problem.
I'm here, I'm waiting ... where are you all ...

 Mum doesn't mind, she sits on the log bench and rests her ankle.  I like it because sooner or later all the gang arrives to play ... and I meet new friends just about every time.  Every dog around finds its way down to the Splash.  The water is crystal clear and the bottom is sandy with little stones, so dogs who have been in other parts of the river and got their paws muddy on the way out up the bank, are brought here to wash off.

hello. nice to meet you.  gosh your eyes are blue.



Hello, haven't seen you before.  Oh, you're just back from your holidays.

Gosh you're eyes are blue.  Just like the sky. .. oh I see, that is why they named you Sky - stands to reason I suppose.  You are the first dog I have met with eyes so blue.  Right, its because you are a Husky, okay, so Husky's have blue eyes, I didn't know that.





One of the Mum's throws half a ball into the splash and everyone dashes in after it.  ...  but it sinks to the bottom and the rest give up when they dont find I floating .....


not me ....




I've found it, its here.  Maybe I can dig it up ....

Not giving up ....I know I can get it ... but dont want to put my nose under to grab it ...





but I will if I have to ... because its not going to beat me .. I'm a Pointer, I dont give up ... EVER!

..and I got it!  ... but once I got it out of the water I didn't want it any more because something much better to play with had turned up ...

              
                         Rosie  !!


Rosie is a Spaniel.  Short legs but goes like a rocket .. and runs on Duracell batteries .



Another thing about Spaniels - they have wonderful noses.  They also like to get those noses into everything ....






Oooooooh ..... what have you found Rosie??





Move over, I want to smell too!  Rosie is a good mate, she doesn't mind me sharing her smells!




Every now and again something out of the ordinary turns up ....

Yeaaah, Mum, I've found a Yeti!

<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- Cali blog -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:inline-block;width:728px;height:90px"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-2368365566344975"
     data-ad-slot="4550119303"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment