Saturday 2 July 2016

Family fun.

Its a lovely sunny morning with an added bonus - its windy.  I love the wind, it flaps my ears and its exciting.  Wind brings smells and sets me off racing in all directions trying to track their sources.  Dad says I have the wind up my tail, but that's not true, I have the wind up my nose!


 When we got over the meadows we made our way to the Splash as normal - its where I meet old friends, and make new ones. 

Meet Ruger and his family.  They have been here some time.  Ruger is soaking wet from nose to tail and his family children are making sand-and-mud castles at the waterside.



Ruger is just one overgrown puppy and loves to play chase.  I'm game for that, especially if it means in and out of the water.  Mind out kids, fast wet dogs coming through.
..... slow wet kids left behind!



See the littlest kid, filling his bucket with water, next minute he toddles up and empties his bucket all over me!!

Score one each.  I wasn't fussed through, I was already wet, and besides I like being wet on a nice day.




New game - follow the leader.  This is great, this is different.  I like kids to play with, they are fun.


Mum is calling to go home.  Hang on, I want to bring my new stick ........

No comments:

Post a Comment