Friday 8 July 2016

The Heavyweights join in.

Say hello to a couple of friends, Echo and Whisper.


They are Siberian Mastiffs.  Big and very hairy.  Echo is the largest because Whisper is just a pup.  Whisper will run and play, but Echo is too busy pushing my Mum about to get a fuss.

When they are wet they are VERY wet.


 This is us all meeting up.  I always know who is good for a fuss ... and who is the best bet for mugging. Echo and Whisper have only recently joined the gang, although they have been coming over here for ages.

  The other dogs, well their Mum's really, were a bit worried about them becaue they are so big and Whisper is liable to jump all over them.  Mum' s are liable to be nervous, you know.




  But I soon showed them all that both Echo and Whisper are great, cos I play with them and introduced them to the rest of the squad.They will be part of the gang now that all the Mum's know them better.

This is me having a quiet word with the lads.








 Come on, gang, follow me.  I know who has a good treats bag and is most likely to be good for a handout or six ...


Follow the Leader .... with me in front, of course.

.... and it worked, of course, it worked ...who could resist my big amber eyes and pitiful expression .... and once the bag was opened the rest of the lads cashed in ....

As a newcomer, and still a pup, Whisper has a lot to learn.  I am a good teacher, and up to all the tricks.

... one thing else, though, Whisper is always good for a girl to girl gossip .....

No comments:

Post a Comment