Saturday 3 December 2016

Christmas shopping

Come on Callie, she says, we're going shopping.

  Now, I'm quite willing to stay at home in the warm with Dad, but it seems that Dad is going too and they dont leave me home alone much.  I dont mind ... I find interesting things to do ... but if they dont want to spend time clearing up after me when they get home they take me with them.  Spoil sports.

So here we are, in the shopping centre car park.  I am not jumping out enthusiastically - neither is Dad!




Oh wait a minute ... that doesn't look too bad.  Maybe I'll come after all.  There are some nice people working in there and there is always a treat behind the check-out counter for me.

Well, I AM georgeous. Who could resist me?





I'm not moving until I'm sure she has seen these.  One - or more - of these would fit nicely into my Christmas Stocking.  Mum, tell Santa I want one of these ....

Now I have it, its Christmas Shopping!  Now that is different.  I can see lots of things Santa can bring me ....




....one of these .... this one will do nicely.

Why cant I have it now?  I dont do waiting .... oh all right then, but make SURE you tell Santa which one it is, I'm quite selective you know, and its THIS one I want ....





Oh NO .... no no no no ...what has she done to me?  I'm a Pointer not a reindeer.!

Whatever will my fan club say if they see me like this??

Oh.. seems I have a new fan.  I like little girls, they think I'm georgeous, but if she wants my attention she had better have a biscuit in her other hand ....



So now I'm collecting fans.  Its these dratted antlers, I'm sure it is ... I'm gonna rip 'em to pieces, tiny little pieces ... just see if I dont ...

Oh, she does have a biscuit ... there are plenty of them in here ... look behind you little girl, there are some real munchies there ...



..... and I'm not moving from this spot until I have eaten every single crumb.


Maybe Christmaas Shopping is not so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment