Wednesday 7 December 2016

Its just that time of year ..

Oh dearie dearie me, she's at it again .....

I'm going into hiding until she is done in case she decides to put me on the Christmas tree ...

Mind you, I have been helping.  I helped Dad get the boxes down from the loft by walking around the stepladders.  This meant shoving the ladders over a bit cos there is not much room at the top of the stairs.  Dad had to check each time he wanted to get down that the ladders were still there.

I am helping Mum put up the Christmas tree.  So far I have managed to get my nose into every box.  Maybe that is why they say I have the longest, noseiest nose in the business.  I have glitter on my eyebrows and *snow* on the end of my nose.

I am, of course, adorable ..... especially when I glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment