Friday 16 December 2016

Fishy stuff

Its been another interesting day.  I have been busy helping the folks to do maintenance on the fish tank.  I do like to get up close and personal with the fishes.  Its quite amazing how they can do back flips and whizz about bouncing off the glass when I just (very gently, honest) bomp the front glass with my nose.  Mind you, I have to do it when the folks are not looking.



The have to watch where they are going when they are carrying full buckets of water about, as I am usually right behind them and I'm not going to be amused if they trip over me as I would probably get wet, and I dont *do* wet.

Must admit that it does look nice now, though.




It is getting dark so early now that sometimes I have to go out for my walk in the dark.  When I gallop off over the field they cant see me, and if its Mum taking me she get jittery cos she doesn't know where I am.  She keeps blowing the whistle and I have to run back and reassure her.  Well, okay, so I get a treat each time, but if I'm on the track of a pheasant/rabbit its a bloomin' nuisence.  So ... she has bought me this bright flashing collar so she can see me in the dark.  Dad says its a bit fairy and wont use it, but Mum has the last word on this cos, after all, bright pink is just right for a girly girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment