Friday 3 March 2017

Got Mum out with camera ... at last.

My goodness its a long time since my last update.  Dad doesn't take a camera when we go for walks, so I have to get Mum out, and that can be a bit difficult when its cold!

The other day it was windy, and I just love the wind.  I get so excited I rush around and my ears flap up and down.




 We started out in the field behind our house.  Its a pretty big field, but I can manage to reach the other side before Mum can get the camera out.  That speck in the distance is me!



She tried to photo me running back, but I move so fast that by the time she could get me I was almost on top of her.  Told you I can move fast!  See the wind lifting the ears?  I love that.



If we go all the way across our field, we come to Riverside Park.  That is where a lot of my mates hang out.


This little pudgy pug has to stand on his back legs to say hello.  He's good fun though, you wouldn't think a little barrel like that could run, but he can, and he does.  In small circles he can keep up with me, but when I reach the straight and go through the hedge to the next field I leave him behind.  He's not dim, though, he waits  by the gap and gets me as I dash back.

Nice game.




These two are a bit old to play, but they are good for a bit of a chat and their Dad is good for a few biscuits.  Nice to see them.




... and there is Roxy. My but that girl is hairy.  You should see her in the river - but dont stand too close when she come out again or you will
get a shower!  Why the lead Roxy?  Oh, you have been to the Vet and have stitches in your face.  I thought you were growing a moustache!  Nothing to worry though, you just cant go in the river until the stitches are out.  Okay.  Next time, huh?









All that running about makes me thirsty.  Lucky we have the river so I can get a good drink.

Mind you, its a bit chilly this time of year so its a quick drink and out again.  No hanging around.





Mum says these mean that Spring is well on the way.





I reckon that mole hills are much more interesting.





I'm always hoping that one may pop its snout out, but it never does.  Mum says I wouldn't really want to meet one cos they can be quite fierce.



...er  ...dont tell Mum I ate that!










All that running about quite tired me out.


Time for a snooze.



No comments:

Post a Comment