Friday 17 March 2017

New walk.

Today we went out in the new wheels and found a new walk.

The old car that I was used to got sick and died, so Dad took off for the day and came home with another one.  Mum was a bit worried that I would not be able to jump into the back because its much higher than the old one, so Dad went on the computer and found that he could get a dog ramp for me to walk up.  Anyway they decided that we were going out in it and they were ready to lift me into the back .... but I jumped in too quick for them to get a hold and sat there smiling at them!  Dog ramp to you too, Dad!



We didn't have to go far to find a really good walk, with a whole lot of new fresh smells.

I ran and ran and ran.  there was loads of room, so I could go around in circles kicking up clods of dirt on the turns.









I ran out ... and back ... so fast that I'm a blur in the pic.  Ears flapping.


 I dont know what happened to the nice warm sunny days we had, because today it was cold and windy  ~ the folks got perished but I was toasty.  They should try running more and talking less.





I even found a new friend.  Say hello to Fred.  He is big and woolly.  A Labra-doooodle or something.  Anyway, he can run as fast as me. :))




We even found a nice little wood right at the end of the fields.  We had to cross a little stream to get to it ... there was a wooden bridge ...

  Dad goes across the bridge ... but I paddle through the water .....

Dont fuss, Dad, I will be quite dry by the time we get back to the new car, really I will.

We are going to come back again on a nicer day and explore the wood.  I will get to root around through all those leaves .... you never know what I might find .....

No comments:

Post a Comment