Saturday 20 May 2017

Its Not Stopped Raining!

Its been raining all week, but we really dont mind all that much.  The folks have their boots and macs so its not stopped us going out.  Yesterday we went to Lyme Regis.  I didn't like it much as it was raining hard and there were just too many people about.  Mind you, the pasties were nice.

In fact, I saw a bit of a lady's pasty drop onto the ground.  I nearly toppled Mum over in an attempt to grab it, but one of those dratted seagulls got there first.  Snatched it from right in front of my nose!  The cheek of it.  Mum said they are pirates.  In fact there was a large sign which said 'Please dont feed the seagulls'.  Huh, they are quite capable of feeding themselves, if you ask me.

We didn't stop long cos it was raining very hard and I dont like hard rain, so we went back to our cottage.


No comments:

Post a Comment