Saturday 20 May 2017

It HAS stopped raining!

Good gracious, its stopped raining!  The sun came out!  Time to take them out for a long walk again, besides they need bread so its into Membury we go.

I'm ready and waiting!  People take so long.  They have to change their shoes, find a shopping bag, decide whether to take a coat or not.... and then she cant remember where she put the camera, honestly its almost never ending!  Why they cant just get up and go, like me,  I will never understand.

Really all they have to do is get their priorities right, grab my lead and a bag of treats .....

People just  make things complicated!






 This is the road to Membury.  Its just wide enough for the car.  Mum keeps her eyes shut .. Dad has to drive.  Good job we walked this time cos there was a pony and trap coming down!



There is a little stream running alongside the road which must make it even more interesting to drive down.

In fact, if you look close you will see where one of these stripey posts thingies has been knocked over the stream into th house.




This is where I have my paddle and get a drink.  The water is cold and it tickles my toes cos its running downhill rather fast.

I was a bit nervous first time, cos its a jump down off the wall to the water, but it was hot and I was thirsty so I jumped ... once I got the hang of it I had to go in every time we went past.




Well, it was a lovely walk and I even had half Mum's ice-cream ... and the lady from the shop always comes out with a biscuit ....


We had a lovely holiday, rain or no rain, and we are going to come back again.  I shall look forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment