Wednesday 29 June 2016

Callie meets the Wildlife.

 It was a busy morning over the meadows.  Everyone seemed to be there.  Probably it was the bit of sunshine which brought them out.  Its been raining so much, and everything get soggy, but a nice bit of warm sunshine and everything changes.

See that Border Collie in front, with its eyes on my Mum, I have to watch that one.  Its sussed out that my Mum has really tasty treats in her bag and it keep begging them from her.  Its NOT ON.  Those tidbits are MINE.  Keep your distance Border Collie!


 On the way to the splash, I found this thingie.  I was really curious, and gave it a little poke with my nose. Cheeky thing hissed at me and rolled up in a ball! .... and to add insult to injury when I gave it a little poke, gently mind, cos its so small, I got my nose prickled!

I was quite puzzled as to what it was.




 Then I realised what it is - its the Wildlife!  Must say it seems a bit silly that the man was leaving the long grass for the Wildlife when the Wildlife is so tiny.  Mind you, not complaining, that long grass is magic for bouncing - and hiding from Mum :))


This is me waylaying Mum.  I have just raced back at top speed, and screeched to a half in front of her - she was getting a bit worried that I was going to go straight over her ! (silly Mum!), but I have good brakes .  I sit right in front of her feet and give her this big grin.  I'm not moving until she has given me a treat.  If she tries to go to one side I just shift over a bit so I am still sitting right in front.  Mum calls me a Mugger, but I get my treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment