Wednesday 19 April 2017

A Pointer's work is never done.

First things first.  Food.  Mopping up around the bird table is a must.  Those doves are just such messy eaters, and I am a very tidy Pointer (when it comes to anything edible, that is).  Anything dropped on the ground is mine - if I can get to it before Mum.  She picks it up and puts it back on top.  I just dont understand her reasoning, I can clean it up quicker than she can and the doves dont get to throw it off all over again.




Ha! She missed that bit.   There is just something delicious about soggy bread when its meant for the birds and not for me.


Blackbird!  ~~~~Dashing down the garden is hopeless, I never catch him.  Maybe a bit of sneaking will work better ~~~~

Drat!

Oh well, there are other things to do .... like making off with the wood she's put by the side of the little fire thingie ....



... or a bit of digging .... when no-one is watching, of course.  You know, I really can't understand why they dont let me stay out here on my own, there is so much to do ...










.....oops ...

Hey Mum, its dead.



No comments:

Post a Comment