Saturday 8 April 2017

Helping in the garden II

Its sunny, and warm, so we are out in the garden again.



This time its the turn of the pots. 
I found a whole pile of them behind the shed.  Obviously, they were not required or surely she would not have left them there.


  

They are so easy to grab and make off with.  Besides they make this wonderful crunching sound, and are quite  simple to demolish into lots of little bits.




But I do tend to bump into things at times ...

and when I throw one up in the air and catch it again I have to be a bit careful it doesn't get stuck over my ears with my nose inside.











 She got a bit unreasonable about me helping myself to this basket, though.  Just because I had to tip out  her silly plants to get at it.

Give it back??  Dream on!  I can run fast and its not going anywhere until I have finished with it.  So its in a lot of bits ... never mind, if she is serious about wanting it she has glue doesn't she?



Proudly posing with all my 'kills'.


So Dad's getting the mower out to cut the grass ... well he will just have to move them, wont he.  After all, I have done all the hard work, all he has to do is tidy up.

No comments:

Post a Comment