Thursday 27 April 2017

Busy day.



Good morning, so nice to meet you.  What good manners you have.  (Mum, what IS it?  Ahhh, a sausage dog, that stands to reason, it looks sort of sausage-y and doesn't seem to have any legs!. )

Dont you go in the river, youngster, you'll drown!


Ya-heee, Dad's mowing the grass.  I help him by running around him in circles until he yells for Mum to come get me.


That's better, they have both gone inside.  Now is my chance to get the brush.  She thought it was out of my reach on the window sill ... she really ought to know better.  I mean, its just asking for me to chew out the bristles isn't it, giving me an interesting challenge to get to it.

Drat! She's seen me.  Brush?? Wot brush? 

The perfect end to the day .

Dad's bar-b-q-ing.  I will sit here and make sure that he doesn't forget my sausages.

Remember I like them well done, Dad, with just a little touch of sauce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment