Sunday 9 April 2017

Garden Encore!


Oh I do love being out in the garden.  Especially when they go inside and leaves me to my own devices.  You would be amazed at the amount of thingies I can find to play with.  Dad tends to keep an eye on me though ...... but I can run faster than him as well as Mum.  He ought to have twigged by now that its all part of the game. 







I'm adventurous.  I like a challange.   The bigger the better - just as long as it fits in my mouth.

The folks thought it was funny as I dragged this branch around, as it was much longer than me.  But I solved that problem by breaking it in half.
  https://www.ppedynamic.com
Personal Protection Equipment
o


I'm intelligent.  I get bored quickly.  So I soon was looking around for my next toy.

This brush was most interesting.  Did you the bristles come out if you tug them hard enough?

Next minute she was down the garden taking my brush away.  Dont fuss, you still have half the bristles left dont you?

 Oh well, the stick is still available.

I am quite weary with all this running around dodging whoever is trying to take away my toys and its lovely and warm in the sun, so maybe I'll just have a little nap - with one eye open so I can see any potential  toy-nicker approaching ....


PS:  they haven't found out that I've chewed the handle off the trowel .....



No comments:

Post a Comment