Thursday 24 December 2015

Christmas Visiting

Something really different happened ....

I saw one of my beds being put into the back of the car, and I knew something was up.  I stuck very  close to my folks while they faffed about indoors, then they put me in the back of the car in my bed and we went for a drive.  I knew we weren't going to the field cos it took much longer to get there.  When we did it was somewhere strange.  A house I had not been to before - with a big dog called Boz. Boz is a Rhodesion Ridgeback so he is a big boy.  Mind you he had nice manners and didn't mind me going into his house.  I explored a bit, then smelled something good .... and my folks and Boz's folks sat down to dinner.  I did my best poor starving Pointer act, but no-one was buying it, worse luck.

Boz said that every year at this time a fat man in a red coat parks his sleigh and reindeer on the roof and comes down the chimney ..... well, I'm not sure I'm letting anyone come down MY chimney ...



 Boz and Callie round the Christmas tree

No comments:

Post a Comment