Friday 25 December 2015

He DID come ... that fat man in the red coat DID come ...



 Its Christmas morning.

Wake up sleepyheads ...
Oh drat, why?  I'm nice and snuggled and all toasty.  oh alright then .... oh what's this?
  A package ... for me?  Let me get my nose inside then ....I can pull it out all my myself .. I think I know who it comes from ....




I do, I know that smell ...





Thanks, First Dad.  I love it.


Oh my goodness, what's this?  Boz was right there IS a fat man in a red coat who comes down the chimney .... I didn't even hear him land his reindeer on my roof .......
                                                                                      .

Boz said he leaves a toy and treats .. lets get it up onto the bed so I can get at it properly ...

This is fun.  I'm glad I didn't chase him off the roof so he couldn't come down the chimney ...  in fact he can come down my chimney any night he  likes ....








Phew ... that was a job ... glad Mum was there to help, its quite heavy ... bet it got lots of food inside .....









I'll just bat it about a bit first and see if anything falls out ...... no ... oh well, I'll just had to get my nose inside! 




Boz was right ... treats and a squeaky furry thing .. I like this Christmas lark .... how often does it happen?  I'll have to ask Boz ...

I can smell turkey cooking ... oh boy I REALLY like this Christmas lark ....

AND A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOUR'S.

No comments:

Post a Comment