Friday 11 December 2015

Here I am again.

Well here I am again.  We have experienced a bit of trouble - our computer caught a virus, then Mum caught it off the computer and then Dad caught it off Mum.  I was the only healthy one in the house!  Mind you, its easier to get away with things when they haven't the energy to object.  We have now firmly established that Callie IS allowed on the furniture. 

I even get cushions, nice one huh?

They held out for a while, but I wore them down and they gave in and just put a cover over the small settee for me.  I knew I would get there in the end so I did persevere, sometimes you just have to when your people are being uncooperative.









There's my old mate, Peanut with his Mum.  For some reason Peanut is wearing some sort of strap on blanket.  I reckon that is okay for a small dog who doesn't have an image to keep up.  Just hope that my Mum doesn't get ideas from that ....

Peanut's Mum has a ball and a sort of throwing stick.  Peanut cant take his eyes off it.  Must admit I am not really all that interested.




That stick does throw the ball a long way, though, and Peanut  - and the other dog who joined us that I dont know - run after it.

I took the opportunity to go hoover up some rabbit currants while Mum wasn't looking.  For some reason she objects.  I will never work out why humans object to the most simple pleasures of dogs, like eating rabbit droppings and rolling in fox poo. But there it is, so I have to manage it when her attention is elsewhere.

At the moment there is a lot of interesting stuff happening in the house.  All to do with something called Christmas .......  I expect I shall find out all about it ... after all my nose is in everything ....

No comments:

Post a Comment