Wednesday 16 December 2015

Wonderful Wednesday ...

Had such fun this morning.  Went to new place for walk.  It was lovely, all new smells and things to do.  I tend to get bored with the same old thing, so I had a great time.  Bridleway, footpath, crop field and meadows - what more could a Pointer require? .... to know that breakfast was waiting for me, of course, but it always is ...






Spot Callie ...






                 BOO!               



















 Get out the treats bag, here I come ...  smoked pork sausage today, that's worth coming back for.
                                        

G



Drat! I was nearly under that gate into the cow field when she spotted me.  What's the hassle - no cows in there at moment .... oh cow pats - I really hadn't noticed ....  (next time I'll be quicker!)






There is something just so much more appealing in a muddy puddle than a boring old water bowl ...






..and now home for breakfast and a snooze ..

No comments:

Post a Comment