Friday 18 September 2015

Go Callie Go

Well, I think you can call me Action Dog today.  Met my mate the little cocker spaniel over the park.  She had a ball so I chased her.  Boy you should have seen us go. .... and this was after I had chased all the crows and magpies off the pitch, so its a good job I have plenty of energy.

I was a bit tired when I got home so, after I had polished off my rice crispies, I settled down for a snooze.  When I woke up I was a bit damp, okay then, I was wet.  Seems my other little problem had happened, but the folks didn't make a fuss.  Dad went on to the 'net and ordered two nice tartan picnic blankets to cover my beds.  They are nice cozy one side and waterproof the other so next time my little problem happens, it wont make my cushions all wet.  Mum went one better - she went on the 'net and ordered a giant size one to protect our bed of a night cos I do like to sleep in the middle of Mum and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment