Thursday 17 September 2015

Busy Thursday



Today I conducted a scientific experiment to see just how much stuffing they put into a large fluffy toy.  I was amazed at just how much stuff I managed to pull out once I had ripped its head off.  The second objective was to see how much floor space I could cover with the stuff.  I managed to recarpet both lounge and dining room.  Quite impressive, I thought.

I am making sure that both Mum and Dad get plenty of exercise.  Mum knows a lovely path through fields of long grass alongside the river.  Halfway along our walk there is a place called The Splash where the river is very shallow. I went paddling.  It was lovely and I'm going to go again tomorrow.

Dad took me out over the fields tonight, and I had lots of fun with a family or partridges.  I was trying to teach Dad how to circle round, gradually getting closer, then going in for the last dash.  Those partridges took off clacking their heads off.  I dont think Dad has quite got it, though, so I shall have to show him again as soon as possible.

While  I was out I had a fit - dont think I mentioned that I have something they call epilepsy.  It didn't last long Dad stroked an talked to me until I was ready to get up and going again.  When I got home Dad got out the soft brush and brushed all the dried mud out of my coat.  I liked that, and now I am all shiny again.

Ah well, time for a snooze before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment