Saturday 26 September 2015

Its all go ...

 Its Saturday, and I have been here two whole weeks.  It seems like each new day I meet a new friend.  This whipersnapper of a boxer pup had lots of go in him.  Mum tried to get a photo of us racing around, but we were too fast and all she got was a blur ... so call me Lightening.  I do love playing with puppies and smaller dogs.  The big dogs I take a while to get used to ... except Roxie, I do love Roxie.








I like Mikey too.  He is fast.  Very fast.  He runs and I chase him.  I would rather chase than be chased. When Mikey and I run we are gone with the wind.





I'm getting pretty brave too.  At first I would only get my toes wet in the splash, now I am really beginning to get the hang of it.  I make a beeline for the river at every opportunity.  I dont mind the mud at all, and will wade in up to my tummy.  Its really good fun when there are a few of us in togetter.
 I met this Spaniel.  I like him.  He showed me the picnic area.  We had a good scavange around but didn't find anything worth eating.  We were hoping for a left-over half a sandwich or something, but only found a few empty containers.  Mum caught up with us just as we turned our attention to the rubbish bin .... drat!                                                                                                                  
Spaniels have a good nose for a left-over sandwich.  Not as good as mine, of course, but not bad.

 Mum takes me over the Riverside park in the mornings and then its home to my rice crispies, playtime and a nap.  Then its time for my afternoon walk over the meadows to the splash and back to a snack.  Later Dad takes me over the fields where the partridge and pheasants hide, then its back to dinner. playtime, and bed with Mum and Dad (and me in the middle) ... gosh its a hard life!

Have to go.  Mum is taking me along the bridle path ... haven't been there before so its a new adventure .....











No comments:

Post a Comment